Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?
(08-09-2015, 07:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?

Mike Brown
Honestly, there's little junior could do to command respect from me. I'm older than most and remember his father. Mikey is no chip off the old block.

Marvin Lewis
I'm of two minds about Marvin.

On one hand, I credit him with the success the team has had over the past 6 years and changing the losing culture that Mike Brown brought to the team when he took over. This is a big one and one that carries a lot of weight with me.

On the other, he just doesn't seem to have what it takes play with the big boys. I hope he gets inspired and takes command and leads this team.

I want to see some clever, correct in-game adjustments that make a damn difference.

He really needs to take command and be a calm, certain guy when things go awry. If Dalton has an awful first half [and he will because he's Andy Dalton], Lewis needs to be decisive and push the right buttons and get the right players who are motivated into the game.

Andy Dalton
Ug!
1. Beat some quality teams consistently. Teams like Indy, NE, Pittsburgh, etc just aren't scared of this guy. They defend the receivers and Dalton just doesn't step up in those situations.
2. Play consistently.
3. Win in the playoffs.
4. Just go out there, see the field, make correct calls and don't be overwhelmed by it all when things don't go your way. Just go out there and execute with some certainty and calmness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them? - BengalChris - 08-11-2015, 03:23 AM