Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack
(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't say his comments were appropriate but the point he was making is legitimate.  

Wow.

(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This politician can sit up in her well off neighborhood  ot worrying about being gang raped by Muslim migrants because they could never get into her neighborhood.    Whereas normal ordinary unsuspecting Italians and tourists are being fed to gangs of rapists.   It's easy to be pro migrant when you never have to be around them.  

Seems pretty easy to generalize about all Muslims based on one quote from one person too. Mellow

(08-31-2017, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And yes you mention the Jee bit but you were quick to blame an Italian guy for something to get off the topic of the Muslim migrant rape epidemic in Western Europe.

Nope. I brought up that someone on the anti-immigration side said something even worse (wishing rape on a woman) while trying to attack Jee AFTER I also said Jee was being attacked by "his side" for it too.

Pretty easy to call it a "rape epidemic" when not living there and just getting info from Breitbart and Daily Wire. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack - GMDino - 08-31-2017, 11:40 AM