Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack
(08-31-2017, 12:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's the first step.   Soon enough you will be posting right along with Vlad and I.  Lol

*gulp* alright, now I'm scared, so I start strongly contradicting again. The solution needs not be to restrict immigration, but rather to establish a better guidance system (and - in Europe - also better vetting) to enforce what you call "assimilation" (I wouldn't call it that). The muslim "problem" doesn't solve itself with closed borders, it might have a chance to be gradually solved by enforcing a more secular sentiment within people of muslim faith (and immigrants would be a good point to start). Which would take nothing away from Islam except for political and societal demands. These are the things that have no place here and actually are dangerous and need to be faught against (what my political homebase sadly fails to acknowledge). Islam often turns into the main identity-establishing factor, especially for second-generation immigrants who are left out to dry in a society that is hostile towards them and their culture and personal faith. There lies the problem as I see it, and the hostility is part of the problem - hostility as your posts seem to include.

If we fail to keep a debate and dialogue with Islam open, but rather seal off western countries and treat those moslems who we're still confronted with with prejudice and rejection, the hatred won't stop and the violence will only increase. Because of course it does, what's the endgame here, the world gets smaller and will keep doing so anyways, we have to deal with that and can't make the clock run backwards. (Plus it's the ethical thing to do to be a safe harbor for refugees that often flee radical Islam.)

But you're right in saying many muslim immigrants come from more or less medieval countries with code of laws and code of ethics not compatible to ours. They have to adapt to our ways, meaning our laws and customs (not our "culture"), actually have to be taught and instructed - or possibly can't stay. We don't really make any efforts in these regards though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim 'mediator' defends gang rape after attack - hollodero - 08-31-2017, 01:03 PM