Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries
(09-01-2017, 09:26 AM)TKUHL Wrote: It's a shame. I was actually looking forward to seeing Driskel play almost a whole game and Ross getting some shots down field. I agree about the situation it puts Driskel in but man, if Ross already seriously injured his knee (I pray is not the case) there is going to be some major scrutiny about this pick proving why a lot of people were cautiously optimistic about this kids durability. I'm praying it's nothing and the MRI is just the team being cautious. After all, we can't be that snake bitten to have another 1st round pick start the season on IR again can we.

I know, but if he is injured and needs surgery, at least we have the likes of Core and Malone to help stretch the field opposite AJ Green.  Ross is the player I wanted more than anyone and if he is injured that doesn't change anything.  I certainly hope and pray that is not the case, but should he be injured the team will be ok this year.  He just adds such a unique skill set.  They hadn't shown anything with him in the preseason except for a few end-arounds to give defensive coordinators something to worry about when he is on the field.  It works, too, as the LBs freeze just long enough to help the rushing attack.  And when they don't shade toward Ross, well, two carries for 33 yards.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries - SHRacerX - 09-01-2017, 09:40 AM