Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries
(09-01-2017, 11:38 AM)grampahol Wrote: Having to prove yourself in the league first is kind of true about every player every season. Ross is no different. The difference between 4.2 speed and 4.3 or even 4.4 isn't that much in short distances..the length of a shoe in some cases . I really hope it's not serious, but if it is then they have to roll with the next guy up. 
I've said before that I think Malone may just become the real playmaker of the bunch.  

The difference is its not about 40 times.

Ross accelerates very fast. Hes explodes off the line forcing defensive backs to play deeper allowing him underneath routes. If the defensive back starts to play closer to the line Ross has that speed to blow right by him before he can flip his hips and run with him. This forces defensive coordinators to play a deep safety. All of that allows another player to come in underneath and make a catch. This is something they sorely missed last year. Especially with AJ Green out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries - Synric - 09-01-2017, 11:57 AM