Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries
(09-01-2017, 09:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I honestly dont expect Ross to contribute much this year whether hes injured or not.

Geezy Weezy, you got a problem pal.

If you don't see what Ross brings to the table you are clueless or ignorant.

Look at that catch, look at that 25 yard reverse. The dude is great in open space and can just turn on the burners at anytime.

He seriously reminds me of a bigger, stronger, faster Antonio Brown.

He sets people up and then just turns it on in bursts as needed. Plus he runs good routes, has good hands and just scores TD's.

Some of you that just hated the pick to begin with have major blinders on and want to be right about this guy failing.

Sad shit.

(09-01-2017, 11:52 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ross said he was fine and didn't feel anything was wrong after the game. MRI is just precautionary.

Thank you GRT. Rock On

(09-01-2017, 12:56 PM)Synric Wrote: More often than not it's an illusion crested by how deep off then line the defensive back is playing. DBs will play 10 yards off the line to cover Ross because he eats up the cushion so fast. At the start of the play the DB is backpedaling another 5 yards before flipping his hips and running with Ross on a go route. It's during the next 5 to 7 yards it looks like they are running stride for stride but in reality Ross is making up for the DBs head start and blowing by them. 

Now don't get me wrong there are fast defensive backs too. Jackson is probably the only DB on the Bengals roster that would run with Ross.

Exactly, there isn't many ways for CB's to play Ross if they are not near as fast as him.

Like you said, there is probably only one DB on our team that can somewhat keep up with him. WJ3.

Ross is still not even 100% in football shape.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Driskel and John Ross Injuries - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 01:11 PM