Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?
(08-11-2015, 12:22 PM)kevin Wrote: Proof that you are wrong is The Bengals have Prime Time Games now......The media doesn't put lousy teams on in Prime Time, or tries not to......Sure, maybe some people still don't give the Bengals any respect. ...Just as some people like Hitler, some people have never read a book, some people do this, some people do that.  I can't worry about  " Some People "......I would say the network execs having the Bengals in Prime Time the last few years is a huge change from when the network execs threw up at the idea of THE BUNGLES in Prime Time.  Cincy Fans use to wonder why no Prime Time, but not me, the team was awful.

That's not proof that I'm wrong at all.

You said "nobody calls them the Bungles". I stated that yes, some people do, it's just a smaller amount of people than 15 years ago.

Now you're saying you don't care about "some people", acknowledging that some people DO have the Bungles perception of the team, which they do. As I said, it's just turned into "who care if they make the playoffs, what are the Bungles going to do when they get there?" instead of just laughing that we can't sniff the postseason ala the 90's.

Don't make false, broad, outlandish statements if you don't want anyone mentioning that you're being ridiculous and flat out incorrect.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them? - djs7685 - 08-11-2015, 12:27 PM