Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks"
(09-01-2017, 09:35 PM)TKUHL Wrote: He sprained a knee and said it was fine, hope he is telling the truth cause i can't trust Hobspin.

I think most all of us agree on this one.

Just Imagine how much pressure this kid is under, feeling like he's letting a whole city and fan base down. He seems like a great guy, good personality. I hope he's not feeling that way but damn that would be horrible. Im sure he hears whispers maybe even reads this forum. I hope he's telling the truth to, but I would understand it if he's trying to downplay the extent of the Injury.

I doubt he is reading what people are saying, he has said something like he tries to stay away from the social media stuff and such.

He just needs to concentrate on his own. He should be a great addition once he gets where he needs to be.

That is all he needs to be thinking about and i am sure that he is. Just an awesome person John Ross is.

I would understand but a sprained knee is something that is VERY hard to hide when it happens. Looks minor, sounds minor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 09:49 PM