Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Practice Squad announced
(09-03-2017, 10:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's getting an opportunity to wait in the wings and prove in practice that he can get the job done.

They said during the Colts game (I think it was that one) that Bullock has not made a FG over 50 yards since 2014.  If that stat doesn't change with his first 50+ attempt of the season, that leash will be REALLY short.

Call me jaded, but I think the Bengals were just saving face by throwing him on the PS. If Bullock keeps hitting FG's when it counts, they're not going to just cut him to get Elliott out there. At this point I think the Bengals would sign a kicker in FA before they'd promote Elliott, barring some big turnaround. Throwing him on the PS just lets them get a longer look at the mistake they made. 

(09-03-2017, 11:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I admit it, I thought Elliott would be picked up. As of right now, I am wrong but a long season.

You were one of the couple. I'm pretty sure you said he wouldn't make it to the PS and he did, so I'm not sure how you can still be right later. No biggie. I voluntarily ate my crow on the Haden contract, so I wanted to make sure you ate some on this.  Smirk 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Practice Squad announced - Shake n Blake - 09-04-2017, 11:39 AM