Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Practice Squad announced
(09-04-2017, 12:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I agree wholeheartedly with the statement in bold, but if his leash can't be long considering the missed game winners against Houston and the Colts, and no 50 yarders for some time.  Let's say his first three attempts are 42, 51, and 53 yards for the win.  If he comes out of it 1/3 with only hitting the shorter kick, they will make the change, IMO.  I understand that Elliot's performance thus far in fake games and practice is dicey, but there is no reason not to try him out in real games if the guy who has bounced around the league isn't getting it done either.

Hopefully Bullock sets a record this year with no FGs, 100% success rate on 700 XPs, and 716 touchbacks, making this discussion all academic!

I see nothing wrong with keeping a kicker who has not overwhelmed in the clutch pushed by his potential replacement kicking by him side by side in practice. Maybe this will motivate Bullock to become the next Justin Tucker or A. Viniteri.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Practice Squad announced - Luvnit2 - 09-04-2017, 12:14 PM