Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Practice Squad announced
(09-04-2017, 01:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Let me put it this way. Bullock was nothing spectacular through camp and preseason. He was a veteran doing a solid job. Marvin Lewis said the competition wasn't close. Put 2 and 2 together. You keep bringing up this 60 yarder as if it were the only negative. Elliott went 1 for 4 in the last couple games. There were reports of him "struggling" through camp:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/8/17/16161312/bengals-kicker-battle-update-jake-elliott-struggling-randy-bullock-superior

Elliott did show leg on kickoffs, but the stats were dead even with Bullock there, and that's not enough to make up for the inaccuracy. A kicker with a big leg is useless if he can't make the kicks. It just looks prettier, but the result is still 0 points on the board. It reminds me of Jamarcus Russell. Dude could throw a pretty spiral 70 yards...but it was just as likely to hit a cheerleader as a receiver.

I love how you throw in a negative Elliott article, but ignore how well in camp Bullock was doing rarely missing anything in practice. So in your mind Bullock sucks, Elliott just sucks more.

Why not just cut Bullock too and go get a vet who was cut if Bullock is so bad?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Practice Squad announced - Luvnit2 - 09-04-2017, 01:25 PM