Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your first pick this year?
(08-08-2015, 09:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I meant Marshawn as my first pick. I would rather get a good QB than waste my pick on another injured player. I will probably take a RB depending on what's available. I keep getting the first pick and I hate it. I would rather pick third or fourth.

We do where you pick numbers from a hat and then, in the order of the numbers you get, you pick which draft spot you want.

If I had the #1 overall, I'd go AP (even if I didn't hate the Steelers), then Bell (if I could force myself to), then Charles, then Lynch.

Ideally, I'd like to pick 10th and take Hill and then CJ Anderson back-to-back, but, seeing as how most drafts aren't until the end of the month, I have a feeling that Hill will show how dominant he'll be all season, so he won't fly under the radar and could go a few picks earlier.

I could most likely get Luck or Rogers if Hill went before 10.

Actually, scratch that on the Hill and Anderson because I'd take Hill and Beckham because then I'd make sure I got Eli later, who I think will be underrated in fantasy drafts, and then I'd get double the points for two already big producers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your first pick this year? - BFritz21 - 08-11-2015, 01:59 PM