Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
With Ivanka Trump’s Blessing, White House Ditches Equal Pay Rule
(09-05-2017, 11:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is funny coming From the guy who posts his private personal documents along with his license plate because he got upset on a message board.

Maybe it's you that has a problem on here if you are so consumed by others.

Showing evidence to support my claims doesn't mean I'm upset. It means I'm not a liar. Although I understand why you are confused.

Quote:As for the rest..... Men do not get to nurture. They have to bring home the bacon. A sacrifice that comes with being a man and a father. Men are responsible for discipline and setting standards and goals and then ensuring children stick to those standards and goals. Later in life these will be appreciated once the children are adults and understand the big picture.

Yeah and if you successfully brought home the bacon your wife wouldn't need to turn her back on nurturing your children to work outside the home. But, instead she has to work to supplement your income because you fail at bringing home enough bacon so she can stay home and do her job of nuturing your kids. As a result of your failure, she can't home school your kids so you are forced to send your kids to a school where the teachers aren't invested in your kids education like you are. Even though you know the common core math is a joke it is more important for your wife to work to support you rather than prioritize your kids education. (Don't worry, we are all aware you're never going to take a picture of it like you claimed.)

At least, that is what you want me to believe regarding others, but somehow your own standards don't apply to you.

Odd.

I'm suspect of any teacher who spent years in the teacher's union, but can't seem to use your or you're in a sentence correctly without falsely blaming the autocorrect on his phone even though your autocorrect won't change you're to your. What kind of education could that person provide anyone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Ivanka Trump’s Blessing, White House Ditches Equal Pay Rule - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-06-2017, 02:47 AM