Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION!
(09-06-2017, 09:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Did you just quote yourself a whole bunch of times?   Hilarious
To elaborate on each point and give you a chance to address each one individually.  That one was pretty obvious.

Steelers fans are getting slower and slower these days.........
(09-06-2017, 09:43 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Explanations don't matter to people who rely exclusively on confirmation bias.  You don't even understand that most of the time I'm not even trying to prove you wrong, but rather that the facts don't warrant the absolute certainty you display.  

But, it would appear that you cannot allow yourself to not know everything.  So why would I keep fighting against the nonsense of someone who has deluded himself that he's never wrong?
They don't display absolute certainty, but they all seem pretty obvious, except to delusional people like Steelers fans who ignore it, as long as they keep on winning.  
(09-06-2017, 11:27 AM)BMK Wrote:  Holy crap, you totally contradicted yourself. Doesn't make a bit of sense. You can't have it both ways.  Pick one.

Also, you keep referring to the steelers as if they hold themselves up as a "model franchise' or some sort of standard bearer. I don't see it. Could you please give the SPECIFIC EXAMPLES you're referring to where they have sold themselves to the rest of the league as a "model franchise", above the other organizations in the league?
False.  They're both holding each other captive, making it a lose-lose situation.  

Brown's making them franchise him and not signing the deal, but also not showing up until September, and that's making them look bad, causing drama, and not getting the team to have valuable reps with him, which it's not like they can do much.

The Steelers are holding him captive by franchise tagging him and not allowing him any other options.

Someone with a traumatic brain injury teaching logic to a Steelers fan.......  not surprising  ThumbsUp
(09-06-2017, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're wasting your time.  He'll just respond with circular reasoning and confirmation bias, then tell you that you have no logic. 

Please explain how my above explanation is wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BFritz21 - 08-31-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-05-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-06-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - CJD - 09-06-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BFritz21 - 09-06-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-06-2017, 06:11 PM