Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Predictions, what's yours ?
Going out on a limb here and predicting the league has decided to script the 50th anniversary Cinderella story for the Bengals. We start out horrible the first few games going 3-5 the first half then run the table the rest of the way to become first time SB champions.. Squeelers, Ratbirds and Clowns all take the dive long enough for us to win the division or better yet get in as wild card underdogs..
OF COURSE I'm sticking with the conspiracy theory league-wide fix! 
The VB suspension is just the opening salvo to throw Squeeler fans off the scent of excuses why they'll suck this season.  Joe Mixon takes over the crown of Bell's alleged greatest running back in the league getting into no trouble at all and doesn't even pretend to be a rap star.. 
Think about it..50th anniversary, had a rotten season last year, picked to come in 3rd in the division, first opener at home in forever, etc.. The stars are finally aligned for us long suffering Bengal fans and KA finally gets into the HOF.. It's a good story line folks and will sell plenty of tickets and 'gear'.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Predictions, what's yours ? - grampahol - 09-07-2017, 05:04 AM