Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
(09-07-2017, 12:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What, was this officer accused of a crime we don't know about?  If he was please let us know.  If he wasn't your analogy is specious, per the norm.

Hard to say as there was no investigation. The article says he was going to be fired but quit before that. They don't say why he was going to be fired and I can't imagine they could do it for no reason at all. My analogy was for people who also did not commit crimes but were accused of something.

(09-07-2017, 12:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Like I said, in most cases you wouldn't.  I don't know the details of their particular contract and I'm sorry to say I don't necessarily believe that's true just because a journalist said it.

It was a quote from the public safety department...not just what "some journalist said."

Quote:Cobb County police Lt. Greg Abbott stood to lose his job for the remarks. But Cobb County Public Safety Director Samuel Heaton said Friday the department had received an e-mail from Abbott requesting immediate retirement.

"He was eligible for that. Once he retires he is no longer employed so no disciplinary action can take place. He is entitled to his retirement, which he would've received even if he was fired," Heaton told CNN.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - GMDino - 09-07-2017, 12:13 PM