Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Court: Countries must listen to EU
(09-07-2017, 02:28 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fine with me.

So, we have a lot of refugees amassing across EU borders, a humanitarian emergency. Some countries take refugees in, others refuse to do so. A quota for every country (acknowledging these country's means) was agreed on within the political institutions of the EU (not unanimously), yet some countries still refuse to carry their share. Which, in the end, wouldn't help the super-rich countries as much as countries like Greece and Italy, that bear the heaviest burden.

What's your judgment?

On a very tangentially related note, I heard that one of the reasons for the Brexit was open access to outsiders to come in to England for better opportunities (which ironically was supposedly going to affect Polish immigrants' access the most, more than any asylum seekers). Is this so? And if yes, I would like to hear your views on Poland wanting the benefits to go their way without bearing any of the agreed upon "costs" that said benefits will bring.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: EU Court: Countries must listen to EU - masterpanthera_t - 09-07-2017, 03:00 PM