Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-11-2015, 03:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: There are many stages to human life, I think the question is what is the most humane way to end it if it must be ended.

Even "Pro-choicers" recognize that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed

Of course.  There are lines that shouldn't be crossed on either side.

I would certainly hope that my pro-choice friends on here would not support full-term abortions.  I would also hope that the pro-life guys here would not demand that a woman keep her 1 month old embryo even if it has a 50% chance of killing her.

The whole subject has long been a blurred line for me, but one thing is certain....this is LIFE that we're talking about, and we should stop pretending that it isn't.  Whether one of us places the same value on that new life as someone else is irrelevant to the fact that it's life.  It may not be life that could sustain itself outside of the womb, and it may not think, breathe, or have a heartbeat at certain stages, but it is life.

My whole point was that you can be pro-choice and still admit that it's life.  I just don't understand why anyone tries to argue that aspect of it, and too often, that becomes the sticking point of the debate.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-11-2015, 03:55 PM