Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Radio - Worried about our OL and our run defense
(09-04-2017, 07:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I listened to a NFL radio segment I think with Tucker and his partner around 5 tonight. One picked is 9-7 and no playoffs and one 8-8.

They did the OL was a major concern, but they said our run defense would suffer greatly with loss of Peko and Rey. M.

We all can agree the OL is a big question mark. But, I never thought about losing not 1 but 2 run stoppers in the middle of the field.

Thoughts?

If the O-line specifically Og, Fisher and Hopkins didn't show any improvement on the O-line this Preseason i would of agreed
with them on that one. And if Peko and Maualuga didn't fall off a cliff here i would of agreed with them on their second point.

I am a bit concerned with how we played the run in the Preseason but Billings and Glasgow will get better with more snaps
and both could be much better than Peko. While Minter has been underwhelming so far he will get better in the system as
well with more snaps and Maualuga was virtually invisible last year against the run, how can we not improve?

Nah, 9-7 at the very least barring injuries, most likely the Playoffs again IMHO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Radio - Worried about our OL and our run defense - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-08-2017, 12:58 PM