Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Court: Countries must listen to EU
(09-07-2017, 04:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: But what about the good Nazis and the bad Von Trapps?  We have to look at both sides!   Ninja

You clearly don't get Austria. We are not bound to that kind of duality. Here almost everyone was an ok, maybe even good Nazi who was utilized and betrayed by a few bad Nazis. Our Nazis didn't need any Antifa or any equally evil counterpart, we have intrinsic victimhood built into the whole being a Nazi concept. It's genius, really.

In the end, our whole country was just a victim full of Nazi victim Nazis. Something this country actually believes, by the way. How I wish I could draw a  Ninja to all that.

(09-07-2017, 04:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think hollodero would consider all the Von Trapps bad since that's the only thing American's seem to know about Austria.  Therefore he would consider Rolf a good Nazi for turning them in.

Nah, you got that wrong. So you only know the Von Trapps. I know that's not exactly perfect for my country, but I also know it really doesn't get much better from there. Knowing more Austrians probably wouldn't turn the tides in Austria's favor. So keep only knowing the ridiculous singing family.
Plus, Rolf is an awful, awful name. No decent person is named Rolf. Only Germans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: EU Court: Countries must listen to EU - hollodero - 09-08-2017, 06:25 PM