Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Radio - Worried about our OL and our run defense
(09-09-2017, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No offense, but I have a lot of respect for Elway and he gave Peko big bucks for a run stopping DT. His contract told me he has lots of respect for Peko unlike some of our fans who think they are experts, but far from it.

No offense, and i also have a lot of respect for Elway and Zimmer who loved Peko but Peko is a one trick pony
and his one trick was stopping the run in his prime. He is far from his prime and for people on here to be sad that
he is gone makes me sick honestly.

Being a NT is not just taking up space, you need to move Guards and Centers.

Peko got washed out of the play all the damn time, i watched it for feels like my whole life.

This guy was one of the main players holding us back all these years cause he made our Defense easy to handle when
he was next to Geno. Geno got the double teams and Peko could never rush the passer.

Just double Geno and the Bengals D isn't so tough.

So glad that Peko is gone and Billings and Glasgow are here. Just watch this Defense grow this year and you will see
what i mean. It might be ugly early on with this youth but these young DT's, especially Billings will get it together and
watch out, cause either Geno or the other guy will be hitting QB's. With Peko, it was always Geno.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Radio - Worried about our OL and our run defense - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-09-2017, 03:38 PM