Poll: Are you surprised by the o line in week 1
Yes completely shocked
I thought they would at least scheme around it somehow
No, not at all.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1?
(09-10-2017, 05:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: The O-line was not great but you cannot pin this loss on them. Andy Dalton had possibly the worst game I have ever seen and this coaching staff has lost whatever semblance of a real NFL staff they ever had.This is the worst effort I have seen since 02

I WAS optimistic... but... I agree. 

I do not think we have a no talent trainwreck.. but......we got SHUTOUT at HOME...... so?

I HAD some confidence in the coaching here.. and NOW? Not so much. I need to see SOME spark...sign of life.  I DOUBT that our  TALENT was all vastly over-rated.   Guys drafted rd 1-2 or even 3 had SOME credentials.

I remember Bill Walsh turning   his talent into STARS.   He had rd 3-4 or later guy who quickly were solid starters...or STARS.
We can't expect that.. but....... Cry Cry Bang Head.. but we just had a game where our several rd 1 guys.......did ZERO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1? - redwood - 09-10-2017, 07:01 PM