Poll: Are you surprised by the o line in week 1
Yes completely shocked
I thought they would at least scheme around it somehow
No, not at all.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1?
(09-10-2017, 09:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I do know, I've been around the block a time or two.  However, I'm also smart enough to know that a guy like Mixon could have been had in likely the 3rd or 4th round this year.  His past legal issues are a sore point with the general public in relation to the NFL, in the current state of affairs.  Personally, I didn't think that he was THAT great at Oklahoma.  He was part of running back by committee, and got the bulk of his numbers in games where he matched up better than his counterpart.  

Frankly, I wasn't comfortable with the team selecting him, by virtue of his past legal issues.  I thought that the team could have selected just as a dynamic back in a later round. (take a look at Kareem Hunt, for example)  But, since the team did indeed select him, I'm obligated by fanhood to forgive and forget about his past transgressions.  (especially since I'm a fan and the team also includes guys like Adam Jones, did include Rey Maualuga, and likely a few other womanizers)  However, slapping a ho that picks the fight with you, and stalking someone into an establishment and proceeding to punch her out, are two entirely different things in my mind..

Cough *Dalvin Cook* cough

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1? - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-11-2017, 07:42 AM