Poll: Are you surprised by the o line in week 1
Yes completely shocked
I thought they would at least scheme around it somehow
No, not at all.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1?
I'm a little surprised because even though I thought our team would suck this year, I didn't expect it to be THIS bad.

1) Our o-line problems are exactly what everyone feared and Marvin needs to be fired for this fact alone. I gave Marvin the benefit of the doubt in the off-season. I assumed if he was confident they could get things working without our top 2 linemen then I would trust his judgement. He's an NFL head-coach afterall and I'm just some dude who watches football on TV right? This is the thing everyone worried about the most and it turns out Marvin was absolutely dead wrong. We wasted picks on skill positions in the drafts, like WRs, RBs, and CBs, when our biggest need was on the o-line.

2) Paul Alexander needs to go. I never see much improvements in new players. Whit and Zeitler carried our line last year and we let them walk. Cedric is a bust.

3) Zampese sucks. Even the announcers were saying that it looked like the Ravens knew exactly what we were doing on offense. If I'm seeing it and the announcers are seeing it, then how the can the coaches not be seeing it?

The only positive I can say is our defense looked OK and will probably be pretty good this year. Unfortunately they're also going to get beaten up physically and emotionally because they're probably going to be on the field most of the year so I doubt the numbers will show how good they are.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is actually surprised by what they saw week 1? - breaker407 - 09-11-2017, 08:35 AM