MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
CincyJungle had five notes from day 10 of training camp, which was a joint practice with the Giants.

Bodine had a bad snap on the second play of 11-on-11, and Andy got fired-up towards him:

Quote:"We can't have that!The snap is first thing we got to put away!"

I absolutely LOVE that because he's taking control and being a leader, and having everyone in check on the field and following him will only bring positive results.

Then, Bodine messed up another snap right after that and Andy got fired-up again, which is something that Hue wanted from Andy.

It's huge because the team will respond to his enthusiasm, passion, and demand for perfection, so it has me VERY happy.

Other notes include Mario Alford, the seventh round pick out of West Virginia, working his tail off and looking better than everyone that's not named AJ:

Quote:He was one of the stars of Saturday's mock scrimmage, and he parlayed that into another strong showing Monday afternoon. Alford has already made it clear he's ready to work his tail off just to earn a spot on the 53-man roster. His actions in practice have reflected that, and if the final roster were made today, he'd be on it.

It mentions how Andy's meshing well with the tight ends, which, if the short time before Eifert was hurt last season is any indication, I'm pumped by this news because our tight ends could make our offense scary good:

Quote:However, all three have played well throughout camp, and that continued today with Eifert and Kroft having good showings. Dalton has made sure both guys stay involved in the offense throughout camp

There's a video of him hitting Eifert with a very pretty deep ball. I love even more that it was against the Giants' D.

I'm just praying that we see two-tight end sets more often than not.

Last two notes are Marvin Jones is looking good and that McCharron was held out of practice but should be fine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes) - BFritz21 - 08-11-2015, 10:24 PM