Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-11-2015, 10:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LOL

No strawman.  Sharia law is a series of laws based upon Islam's religious teachings. Most, if not all, Christians oppose Sharia law because they don't want other's religious beliefs imposed upon them.  Most Christians in America oppose abortion based upon their religious beliefs.  So most Christians want to impose a Christian version of Sharia law upon others.  But, those types of Christians fail to see the irony.

(08-11-2015, 10:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A strawman argument is one in which I claim you made a statement which you didn't and then disagree with the statement you never made.  Asking you a question isn't a strawman argument.

So you decided to refer to Sharia Law and compare that to Christian's desire to impose their own will on others regarding abortion and other things to me, not knowing what my religious views were at all, and yet you're going to claim that's not a strawman?

You brought both Sharia Law and Christianity into our discussion. 

I'm glad you know what a strawman argument is.  Perhaps you'll avoid using one with me in the future.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - jakefromstatefarm - 08-11-2015, 10:26 PM