Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVERY Team is happy about their draft class
(09-11-2017, 12:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you read these boards?

There were posts about how the offensive line would be much improved. Posts about how Ced was playing awesome in the preseason. Posts about how Ross's speed would make the offense unstoppable. Posts about how Mixon could run behind any offensive lines and be productive.

We were a 6.5 win team last year. Of course the losses of players hurt us. And your bolded part illustrates the point. When a 6.5 win team loses it's 2 best offensive lineman and 'regresses initially'...they become a 4-5 win team as we're seeing.

After 26+ years with NO PLAYOFF WINS...some fans will still tout every Bengals move as the right move.

I do read the boards, must have missed the one about awesome ced. I think people were trying to find any silver lining and hoping he wasn't the worst LT in the NFL, that's far from awesomeness. Lol

I don't think the losses of Nelson and peko really shirt the defense much. Especially when healthy, i don't agree letting Nelson go, but I can understand it. LT and RG on the other hand, unforgivable
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: EVERY Team is happy about their draft class - Bengalbug - 09-11-2017, 12:17 PM