Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
(08-11-2015, 11:00 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: Sadly, when I read the quote I couldn't help but think of the tnf pep talk thing.  However, I'm not sure what people expect out of Dalton in terms of giving speeches.  The guy is uber-religious so he isn't going to drop a bunch of f-bombs or what have you, he doesn't have a booming voice so he isn't going to intimidate people with his words, and he has a clean cut look about him that likewise is not very intimidating.

All I can really hope for is that his teammates respect and trust him enough to be able to play full speed on the field without worrying about what pep talk he's going to give.  I mean, these guys are grown men fighting for their professional lives... Do they really need to be pumped up to play the game?

Yeah his high pitched, annoying tone does not inspire. I just don't understand why Dalton gives these pathetic, cringe worthy, speeches when players like Whit are there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes) - Blake2Pickens - 08-11-2015, 11:07 PM