Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are Realistic options for next Head Coach & Staff given what Mike B. will spend?
What are Realistic options for the next Head Coach & Staff given what Mike Brown will be willing to spend on them ? or less realistic but possible if Mike Brown got desperate for a Championship.

If I was Mike Brown and knew I had maybe 1 decade left to live, I would start spending Big on my next Head Coach and on the Staff that coach chose.

An example:  Offer Michigan Coach (& former 49er coach) Jim Harbaugh a large Contract, buy out his Michigan contract, let him choose his Staff and give him complete control for 7 years. Take a serious shot at a Super bowl during the last decade of my life, if I'm Mike Brown.

This is just an out of the Box example that goes for it and requires a willingness to Spend money to do it. I admit it is unlikely to happen.

Any ideas on who you would try to get as the next Head Coach ?

Ideas that are within the realm of possibility, are doable but expensive, what you think Mike Brown would actually do, predictions on next Head Coach assuming they let Marvin walk if this season tanks etc...

Who do you get that can win it ALL ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What are Realistic options for next Head Coach & Staff given what Mike B. will spend? - depthchart - 09-11-2017, 01:23 PM