Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why are your morals superior to someone else's morals?  What makes you right and others wrong?  Is it because you know what you know even though you can't define what you know?

If you aren't arguing the legality then why did you write you don't care what other people do "at all" as long as it doesn't infringe on other's rights and liberties?  That seems like a legal issue, not a moral issue.  Please make up your mind what you are arguing about.  If a fetus doesn't have rights which supersede the rights of the mother then why do you care if no one's rights or liberty is being infringed?  If this isn't a legal issue, but a moral issue, then why are you concerned about rights and liberties instead of the morality?

Because I don't speak or feel responsible for the morality of others.  People justify immorality all of the time.  Is robbing a bank any less of a crime if it was done because the guy had two starving kids at home? 

I'm arguing against it because that abortion infringes on the right and liberty of that baby to live. 

We can play this game and semantics as long as you like. 

You have your take.  I have mine.  Trust me when I tell you that there isn't a post that you can make that's going to change my mind on the subject.  You can call me "close-minded" or state that I'm incapable of critical thinking.  I don't really care. 

Abortion is a travesty.  A million a year, and you think that's a justifiable number?  

Pathetic.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - jakefromstatefarm - 08-12-2015, 12:39 AM