Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are Realistic options for next Head Coach & Staff given what Mike B. will spend?
It's going to take more than simply bringing in a new HC to change anything around here, much more. The ownership will have to admit that what they have been doing for so long simply isn't working, and make a conscious decision on weather they want to see a championship level team, or simply keep turning a profit.

If they opt for building a champion, it will take a complete makeover. Turning over personnel selection and management to an actual GM brought in from outside the current organization. Allowing that GM to build an actual, fully staffed scouting department. Allowing that GM to interview and hire the coach that he likes and believes in. Allow that HC to have complete control over hiring is staff of assistants and team managers.

As you can see, it will take much more than simply swapping out Marvin for the next up, and expecting a miracle to happen. I'm not sure that the ownership is capable of turning over all of that control to others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are Realistic options for next Head Coach & Staff given what Mike B. will... - SunsetBengal - 09-11-2017, 03:53 PM