Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
The Dalton speech and/or that nonsense during the Colts game is cringingly bad, but I don't really spend my time looking at every little thing I can erroneously attribute to "leadership" (or a lack thereof) like some people do.

Andy yelled = fiery leadership
Andy didn't yell = calm in the storm leadership
Andy pointed fingers and got in people's faces when they screwed up = holding people accountable leadership
Andy took the blame and said it was all on him = holding himself accountable leadership

Carson yelled = no control over the team, ie no leadership
Carson didn't yell = doesn't care, no leadership
Carson played golf and threw footballs at garbage cans 12 years ago = no leadership

Leadership is what you want it to be and a lack of leadership is just as arbitrary on this message board...it's downright wacky. People who want to say a QB exhibits leadership could watch him stand on the sidelines and play with himself and convince themselves that shows he is such a total leader that he can literally wank off during a game and his team will still support him. My god, he's such a leader!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes) - Nately120 - 08-12-2015, 01:02 AM