Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:30 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I don't really see why this is relevant to a thread about abortion, but I'll play along.

As stated earlier, I'm a believer in freedom, and only believe that freedom should be limited by their infringement on the freedoms and liberties of others.  

What did the Supreme Court say about the fetus' rights?  They don't supersede the rights of the mother.  But, even though you are discussing rights this isn't a legal matter to you it is a moral matter.

Quote:Having said that, yes, I do oppose Sharia Law in the US.  If people want to practice Sharia Law on their own, that's well within their rights, but I should not be forced to live under any doctrine that any religion places on me.  

Looking forward to your "gotcha" response.

But, you don't want to be subject to other's morals.  You prefer to be guided by your own conscience based upon your morals, values, and beliefs.

Did you ever consider others might want the same?  Especially in a moral dilemma?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-12-2015, 01:12 AM