Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Week 1 Grades - Ravens @ Bengals
(09-11-2017, 05:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: You can't just throw it above people the D lines reach all the time, that is not how trajectory works. They are called throwing lanes for a reason and that is because you have to be open though them especially when making short to intermediate throws. By your logic no drag route could ever be completed because you can't throw a drag with an upward angle impossible of being tipped. On the Suggs tip it is on the offensive line to cut a guy who constantly jumps making him less interested in leaving his feet. On the one to Green those guys get paid to make plays too and that guy made a hell of a play.

(09-11-2017, 05:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely, part of your job as an olineman is to keep your man's hands down and out of the passing lanes.  There's more to it than just occupying space.....

Maybe we are talking about the same ones then...

Like I said, I understand it is not all on him, but the LB making the play in the endzone, you have got to get that ball high enough that your receiver in the back of the endzone is the only guy who can make a play on the ball.

The banging it off helmets is on the O-line and the OC but also a little on Andy, when they are coming in at you, drop back or roll out...don't just throw it right at them.

Please don't take this as I'm saying Dalton is the problem with this team, that is not the case at all. The O-line is the biggest problem, but Andy's play yesterday on missing throws and bad choices just made an ugly display that much worse.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Week 1 Grades - Ravens @ Bengals - Murdock2420 - 09-11-2017, 06:08 PM