Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:39 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Because I don't speak or feel responsible for the morality of others.  People justify immorality all of the time.  Is robbing a bank any less of a crime if it was done because the guy had two starving kids at home?   

You failed to explain why your morals are superior.

Quote:I'm arguing against it because that abortion infringes on the right and liberty of that baby to live.  

What did the Supreme Court decide about the rights of the fetus?

Quote:We can play this game and semantics as long as you like.  

You have your take.  I have mine.  Trust me when I tell you that there isn't a post that you can make that's going to change my mind on the subject.  You can call me "close-minded" or state that I'm incapable of critical thinking.  I don't really care.  

I trust you when you tell me you won't change your mind.  Why would I call you close minded when you already told me you have an open mind and by definition an open mind will never change after careful consideration of information.  Is that the type of semantics you're talking about?

Quote:Abortion is a travesty.  A million a year, and you think that's a justifiable number?  

Where did I justify any number?

Quote:Pathetic. 

I didn't think you spoke for the morality of others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-12-2015, 01:33 AM