Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 01:46 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why should a Buddhist or anyone care about what you think?  Why should your morals apply to anyone, but you?

You claim this is a moral issue, but really it is about your morals.  But, more specifically, this is about you.  So, jake, if you don't care about what anyone else thinks why should anyone care about what you think?  What makes you think you're so special you get to decide what others can or can't do?  

Jake, my point has nothing to do with you seeking the approval of a Buddhist or anyone else for that matter.  Why should anyone seek your approval?  Like you wrote earlier, you have your take.  Well, your take applies to you.  Your take doesn't supersede the take of others when it applies to them.  

So just so we're clear....the morals and opinions of those who support abortions somehow trump mine, and I'm supposed to just STFU, because my morals and opinions don't mean anything to anyone but myself?

Yep, this certainly sounds like the very definition of liberal "tolerance" to me.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - jakefromstatefarm - 08-12-2015, 01:53 AM