Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 02:03 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'm consistent with my opinion on the matter.  I was asking about yours. 

I think I've clearly stated that I'm against a person doing harm to another life. 

Obviously if a woman is pregnant, her using drugs/alcohol would have an adverse effect on another life. 

A woman is born with a finite number of eggs.  Any drug/alcohol use could potentially have a harmful effect upon the eggs.  Drugs/alcohol affect spermatogenesis and testosterone production as well. Drug and alcohol use doesn't just affect the user.  Just so you know.

Quote:I was asking for the pro-abortion crowd's take on the matter, since apparently the baby isn't really anything of note and not subject to any rights at all. 

See this is a strawman argument.  I don't recall a single poster making any of these claims except you.  I know I certainly didn't make those claims.  I'm not going to argue a statement which you have falsely accused me of making.  I believe most of the people who are pro-choice expressed an opinion that the decision isn't up to them, but to the people directly involved in the decision making process based upon their values, morals, and beliefs.  Not yours.  Not mine.  I don't think you will find anyone who believes it is okay for a pregnant woman to smoke weed while snorting an 8 ball while chugging a flaming Dr. Pepper as long as she intends to get an abortion.  Don't be ridiculous.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-12-2015, 02:25 AM