Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is no one talking about this?
There's a thread about this in the smack forum, kinda fun to read the steeler fans reactions and what they have to say about this lol.

No one should be surprised. This might be the most upset we've been about a suspension on any player from the Bengals ever. Now everyone is wanting to point out that the steelers are dirty 24/7 and that they get away with it every time because they're a bigger market team and or they pay off Goodell. Now the steelers are on watch by everyone who plays them, you would think that some disciplinary action would have to be made right? Especially with pro players calling out the NFL for being hypocrites for favoritism or money.

This has always been a thing. Favoritism and money is what makes the NFL work. If no one else wants to say it I will. Nothing is going to change. We're going to sit here and continue to watch it happen when we all know something isn't right. Something really messed up is going on and nothing is going to change. We'll probably win against Houston Thursday night and forget that Burfict was even suspended. Steelers will always be dirty, Burfict will always have "questionable" tackles and we'll be the ones to see our team suffer. How it always has been, how it is now and how it always will be. So what can we do about it? Not being sarcastic, I just don't think there is anything we can do. Stop going to games? Not gonna happen, we love our team too damn much, me included. Why doesn't our organization PUBLICLY point out the favoritism to make this to where it can't be ignored? Facts are facts right? Steelers make dirty hits and they get away with it? Hmm okay.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why is no one talking about this? - TKUHL - 09-12-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Why is no one talking about this? - Bengalpool - 09-12-2017, 07:36 AM