Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did it seem to you that the players were trying to be bad?
(09-11-2017, 06:07 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I watched the game and just going off memory it seemed like the players were trying to be bad.

Some of those throws by Dalton looked really bad and looked on purpose. Seriously, an eighth grader who has never played before would miss that badly.

Recievers trying to catch the ball and the ball hitting them in the hands then arms flailing like, whatever.

I don't know, maybe my mind is remembering differently. It just looked funny from what I remember.

Lethargic is the way I would describe almost every Bengal.  They looked lethargic.  As though they didn't get the memo this was a regular season game.

I guess no one had any gas to run on.  Pathetic. Makes me want to vomit.  They are better than the Ravens, and the defense played well enough to win it...and that one TD was a pick play.  We would have been flagged for that.  

The offense had better adjust the incredibly stupid game plan or we will make every defense look like the 85 Bears.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did it seem to you that the players were trying to be bad? - SHRacerX - 09-12-2017, 07:38 AM