Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is no one talking about this?
(09-12-2017, 07:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While this is true, the Bengals and every other motherhumping NFL team should be sending copies of this crap to the league after every game.  The NFL opened the door to this with the Burfict suspension and the rules are either the rules or someone is going to go to jail for racketeering.  

F*ck the NFL and their damn moronic bias.  Based on everything I have seen here, some with repeat offenders, four players from the starting lineup should be suspended for at least 1 game then play like wussies in flag football for the fear of it moving to five games.  

I hope Goodell and his cronies get an absolute lambasting at the hands of all the teams that play the steelers all season long.  I sure as hell will be doing it from the coaches cuts from our games against them since our team has balls the size of BBs. 

Ya know....it ain't just us....they do the Brownies this way....they have done the Dolphins dirty numerous times....the Broncos....and those are just recently off the top of my head.  Yet, crickets from the league.  What a joke.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why is no one talking about this? - TKUHL - 09-12-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Why is no one talking about this? - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-12-2017, 11:34 AM