Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-11-2015, 06:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's fine if you want your girls to grow up a certain way, and it's fine if that's the lifestyle that you promote.  I won't tell you how to raise your children, but I hope you at least put some thought into things when one of them rebels and wants to do something that you'd traditionally consider to be a "boy's activity".  If you don't pressure them into conforming in the exact way that you want, I think you'll all be happier in the end.

Idc if people want their girls to be boys or boys to be girls.    That's their choice how they raise them.
Not sure why everyone is judgemental, Its not like my girls are asking to play football.  They follow Around their mom and want to be just like her.   And I don't blame them, she is pretty amazing.   The closest they get to football is wearing  bengals jersey's and watching the games with me.    
I only said that I liked the organized way toys were spread out.  Made it easy to shop.   Now I have to root through 2x the stuff.    It annoys me that "thousands" of emails made these changes happen.    I didn't do loads of target shopping but I can promise that I won't be doing any shopping if it forces me to take longer to find what i need.    

Tammy Bruce has a nice debate on this earlier and brought up some good points .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - StLucieBengal - 08-12-2015, 03:24 AM