Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
texans @ Bengals... final score
It's a tossup.. Either our O gets it together or they don't. I don't see our D completely melting down and I doubt that our O goes 2 consecutive games without scoring. 
It is worrying that we face yet another rookie QB with Houston, but I feel more confident. He's not a 5th stringer having been released by 12 other teams yet..if that were the case I'd definitely be worried.   I really wouldn't be shocked if Houston brought in a complete unknown just for this one game..
I'm still maintaining that it's a scripted season. We start out absolutely horrible then run the tables later on so the NFL can script the Cinderella story for the 50th anniversary and we win the super bowl finally. 
Now we need some kind of fakey patriotic foolishness and some nostalgic nonsense of which we have the ready made story of Paul Brown and his son deserves the championship because [insert flimsy excuse here]  
What's that you say? The NFL isn't corrupt! The Squeelers get away with dirty play just because all the rest of the league is soft and not mentally tough! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
texans @ Bengals... final score - Steve - 09-12-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - McC - 09-12-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - grampahol - 09-12-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - BMK - 09-14-2017, 11:26 AM