Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the big elephant in the room....
(09-12-2017, 11:35 PM)impactplaya Wrote: It's quite evident Andy Dalton and Ken Zampese just are not a good combination.
I can't exactly pin point in terms of all the intracies and schematics of the offense I will leave that to the smarter posters but my eyes tell me this not a good marriage
What got me thinking was Hue Jackson vs the Steelers last week.
DeShon Kizer 1st NFL start. Very average WR/TE core.
Yet they score 18 points vs a defense that the Bengals struggle with.
Yet I look at the Bengals output Sunday
0 pts
Red zone issues last year red zone issues game 1.
Hmmm common thread....Ken Zampese.
When Hue was OC here Dalton was automatic in the red zone
Awesome TD to Int ratio.
Sunday Dalton throws a pass he would not throw 2 years ago.
I could go on and on .but I will let the smarter posters help full in my thoughts

There was a succession plan in place.  Cleveland was fantastic by not letting Hue leave without a deal.  They simply wanted him more and got him.  And we were left with Marv and Zamp.

One other thing that Marv said in his presser that made me want to vomit:  When questioned about punting on 4th and 5 on the Ratbird 45 with 10 minutes left in the game, down 20 points, he replied:  "We still got the ball back three more times".  Does he even realize the time component lost by that punt?  Is he really that stupid?  He basically had quit right there at that point and I saw a lot of fans head to the door, and a bet a lot of them never come back.  Asshole. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the big elephant in the room.... - SHRacerX - 09-13-2017, 08:03 AM