Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl...
(09-13-2017, 12:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Fire Marvin at the end of the year or before the year is over. I don't care.

Fire Ken Zampese at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.

Fire Paul Alexander at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.

Find competent coaches to replace them.

Trade Andy Dalton for a package of draft picks and competent offensive lineman at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.

Trade for Andrew Luck in the off season. There are rumors that he wants out. Offer the Colts 2 or 3 first round picks for him. I dont care. Just get him.

Completely rebuild the offensive line in the off season much like the Vikings did this year. Rebuild it through the draft, free agency, Dalton's trade pickups, whatever it takes. Hell, spend the first 5 picks of the draft next year drafting prospects.

If this all happens then the Bengals will be a Super Bowl winning team. The path is there. Good ownership and a good front office could get it done.

Good plan. Particularly first three points. Any o line coach who would keep Bodine for 3 years and let Whit walk to be replaced by OG is not a good coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl... - bengals67 - 09-13-2017, 01:38 PM