Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-12-2017, 11:07 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Amen.

Male. Female. Undecided. Trapped in the wrong body.....I could care less.

Can they accomplish the mission? THAT I care about.

If Pvt. Jenner can take out that sniper, I don't care what gender that soldier is, was or identifies with.

Given the large cost to train and maintain a member of the military isn't it prudent to not allow those who have a high risk of mental illness or suicide.

These stats are from pro transgender groups and used to show us all that we need to carry on with the pronoun of their desire. And pretend they are something that they physically are not. If the suicide numbers are not real and they can go into the military then there is no need for any of us to pretend they are the opposite sex or use their choice of pronoun.

You can't argue (not saying you personally) both sides of this issue and win both. They are both at odds with each other. The argument made why I can't call a transgender female a he/she or even the T word that some here love so much.

If they are ok to serve In the military then they are ok to be called these other words. We certainly call fat people fat or ugly people ugly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - StLucieBengal - 09-13-2017, 02:02 PM