Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the big elephant in the room....
(09-13-2017, 01:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This crossed my mind as well. He was playing to make the final result not look as bad. How else do you explain punting while down 20 with 10 minutes left? Even Marv homers won't touch that one. It's a loser's mentality from a guy more worried about protecting his job than giving the team a shot at a W.

I remember thinking, ok, here we go...they will spread them out with 5 WRs and try to air it out.  Even if it didn't win the game, it would have showed some creativity, some effort....instead, we got a white flag. 

Marv has long been a conservative guy that isn't good at having his guys breathing fire in a big game, but I always wanted to give him a chance to win one because he has done a lot for this franchise.  This ended him for me.  If guys like Herm Edwards and Lovie Smith lost their jobs because they killed offenses, it is time for Marvin to join their ranks.  

The question becomes:  Who replaces him?  If you go Guenther or Simmons, is there enough change?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the big elephant in the room.... - SHRacerX - 09-13-2017, 03:26 PM