Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
(08-11-2015, 10:54 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Andy Dalton does not even swear, and he wears a rubber wedding ring.  Nuff said.  No one respects him.

I was going to say you need to try harder with your trolling, but I literally lol'd at "he wears a rubber wedding ring, no one respects him!" That's gold.

To the actual point though, to anybody that thinks our team is magically going to win more games if Andy yells at somebody instead of saying "let's go out there and have some fun", I have a few bridges for sale, so PM me for more information on them. As hilarious as Andy's famous pregame speech was, and I do find it funny to poke fun at from time to time, it really doesn't mean shit when it comes to winning or losing football games. If our players aren't putting 100% on the field now, that's not going to change with cursing and yelling.

(08-12-2015, 12:33 AM)Trademark Wrote: Great to hear, also I am tired of the Dalton haters, I think Dalton will have a breakout year this season

I guess if the same people keep saying this over and over and over each year, that eventually you'll be able to laugh at everyone and say "HA! I WAS RIGHT YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!". Until of course, they mention that you've been making the same prediction every single year.

Just get over the "haters" and realize that Andy is a QB that's somewhere around average which is going to lead to him being a very polarizing figure among the fanbase. He's in the same boat as guys like Cutler who have half their fanbase trying to throw him out of town and the other half hyping him like he's Joe Montana. It is what it is because they aren't clearly GOOD or better players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes) - djs7685 - 08-12-2015, 09:17 AM