Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 09:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not here to change his or anyone's mind on abortion.  I posted the above to show what I said earlier about being pro-choice but against abortion.

I know people on the pro-life side are NOT going to change their views on abortion...but they have to learn to acknowledge that not everyone who is pro-choice is fighting them.

Yeah, I'm actually anti-abortion myself, I just think this guy is being quite wacky throughout this thread and needs to stop being so hypocritical to create a solid debate.

(08-12-2015, 09:30 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Easy answer:  He said he's for letting people do what they what as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights and liberties of others.  Abortion infringes on the right to life of the unborn baby.  Now we could go into the whole "is it a person or not," but Planned Parenthood clearly thinks the unborn baby is a person since they are selling its organs.  Then you will throw out the "heavily edited video" talking point.  To which I say, watch the UNEDITED video! Done.

Honestly, I can say I haven't seen this tactic in a while.

The bold is absolutely ridiculous. You can't really act all "ha, done, I win!" whenever I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THAT ARGUMENT. You just made something up that you had an immediate counter for when I never brought up any video remotely related to abortion in the life of this entire board. What the hell are you even talking about?

Wow, talk about looney. Get back to me when you'll stop making up arguments for me and you're willing to let me make my own points, then I'll try to have a real discussion with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - djs7685 - 08-12-2015, 09:41 AM