Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 09:30 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Easy answer:  He said he's for letting people do what they what as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights and liberties of others.  Abortion infringes on the right to life of the unborn baby.  Now we could go into the whole "is it a person or not," but Planned Parenthood clearly thinks the unborn baby is a person since they are selling its organs.  Then you will throw out the "heavily edited video" talking point.  To which I say, watch the UNEDITED video! Done.

No, I'll use the "hopefully something good comes from the research" talking point instead because two wrongs (abortion and destruction of the tissue after) is no better than the one wrong of abortion and giving them to researchers for the cost of transportation and storage.

I won't bore you with the medical breakthroughs and success stories that have come from stem-cell research because you don't care about life after birth.  then it is all in god's hands.

Seriously.  The frothing at the mouth about "selling baby parts" would be laughable if I wasn't afraid another nut is going to start bombing clinics and shoot doctors in the name of being "pro-life".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - GMDino - 08-12-2015, 09:47 AM