Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-14-2017, 12:51 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Also.....

What?

I know, right? Just a slap in the face for guys like me who got kicked out because shorts were too short. Smaller men could get away with it, they said.   Ninja Ninja Ninja

(09-14-2017, 01:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's actually a common critique of dress code issues in school, is that it is very anti-feminine in its creation and application. One thing some people will say continuing on from that is that it is derived from an attitude that women should not bother with education and their place is in the home.

Not that I agree with their assessment, though I do agree that most school dress codes are more unfair to young women than young men, but yeah.

And in return they get an entire adulthood where their version of dressing up is bullshit-easy, while guys are wearing suits.

"Oh, you are wearing a long sweater-dress thing and some leggings? That's cool, excuse me while I put on pants and button up my collar on my long sleeve shirt regardless of how hot it is, tie my tie, and put on my jacket. Have you seen my cufflinks?"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - TheLeonardLeap - 09-14-2017, 03:47 PM